Safety in Home

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning … Are you protected?


2011-10-1
Unlike other environmental vapors, carbon monoxide is colorless … it’s odorless … it’s deadly, and it could be in your home! Carbon monoxide (CO) is so very deadly, because it’s completely non-detectable to your senses. You can be standing in a room filled with it, and you won’t know it – you will just pass out in a matter of minutes and can quietly die, unless someone finds you in time. Continue Reading →

Posted by South Florida Home Inspections  |  Comments Off on Carbon Monoxide Poisoning … Are you protected?  |  in General, Safety in Home
  • S. Florida Home Inspection Assoc.
    P.O. Box 32592, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33420
    Phone: 561-818-5593 Fax: (772) 325-0204 E-mail: sfloridahome@gmail.com